Race VCHSS Online Registration
1. Go to http://racevchss.azurewebsites.net to sign-up for an account and register for the next event. The ability to register for an event will become available as the event approaches.
2. Click “Register” in the top right corner of the page. Fill out the requested information and click “Register” to create you account. Password will need to contain upper case, lower case letters, a number and be at least eight characters long.
You will receive an email at the email address you registered. Click the link to confirm your email.
3. Once you have confirmed your email address by clicking the link, login to your account.
4. Click on the “Racers” tab at the top of the page to add your racers to your account.
5. Click “Add Racer” and enter the requested information for each racer you wish to sign-up. This information needs to match what the AMA has on file for each racer. You must have an AMA number to register for an event. Visit the AMA site to register for an AMA number and account. Click “Insert” when finished entering the information.
6. Once all the racers have been added that you want to register, click the “Sign Up” link at the top of the page.
7. Use the drop-down selection menus to select the racer’s name, the event, the class, and the racer’s number. If you have a number already assigned, it will appear in the number space. If you do not have an assigned number, select an available number from the list. Select the racer’s bike manufacturer, enter the bike year and model, and finally click the “Add” button.
8. Once you have entered all the racers you wish to register for the event, click on the “Checkout” button to complete the payment process.
9. Bring your helmet to sign-up at the event so the transponder number can be verified and checked that it is reading correctly.